Monday, June 6, 2011

German Chocolate Pancakes


Paaaancakes. Pre-Vegan Kate didn't like pancakes so much, but since making the plunge I've had an odd craving for them. We always want what we can't have, don't we? Well, too bad that's not a problem anymore! I was feeling ambitious last week and decided to pull out the cookbook (thanks AGAIN, Isa Chandra!) to make some coconut pancakes. I had some fresh coconut to use up before I move out at the end of this week and this seemed like the perfect application. 
However, after taking one bite, I decided to make a little revision. Who says the dish is done once the first bite is taken?!

 And so I give you... 


I suggest picking up a copy of Isa Chandra Moskowitz's Vegan with a Vengeance cookbook right away and making these delightful cakies with a little added powdered sugar and chocolate chips. This blog will be coming to an end soon and then what will you devoted readers eat without my help?! Just joking, I'm sure you're all very capable cooks. ;)

Cheers!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment