Friday, May 13, 2011

Breakfast for Dinner: Johnnycakes


Unfortunately, I was informed by tales of me and the husband (check her out, she's hilarious) that blogger crashed yesterday. Which would explain why my post on johnnycakes suddenly was no more! 
Honestly, I'm crazy busy at the moment and don't have time to completely redo the post, but I will tell you Isa Chandra's amazing johnnycakes can be found here, with the only adjustment I made being to use vanilla almond milk instead of regular. On the side, I just fried up some potatoes and some veggie protein sausage and voila, a breakfast for dinner that makes a girl feel a little baaad, in a good way of course. Breaking the laws of breakfast is what I do best.

Until next time,
Kate



3 comments:

  1. just found your blog through bridget's. i'm now going to drool over every photo/recipe youve ever posted....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I am so thankful. I started being a vegetarian in december and I'd like to eat more vegan as well. Thank for all the inspiration!

    -m.
    die melange

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my love languages: breakfast for dinner. Seriously good.

    ReplyDelete