Monday, February 7, 2011

Yummy!

Boy did I pick a busy week to start blogging ... Some of you followers may be aware I am an architecture student (so the topic of architecture may sneak it's way in here), and I had a critique this week. That means lots of on-the-go meals with a quick prep time and easy storage since I bring it into my studio with me to work long into the night.

Here's a couple phone snap shots of yummy things I've had lately!



This is a delightful slice of vegan cake from the Natural Cafe in San Luis Obispo. It was the perfect moist-ness and the taste was unbelievable! I've made a few batches of vegan cupcakes since I've "crossed over" and I have to say, the baked goods are probably the least noticeable when it comes to tricking my meat/cheese/BUTTER loving friends. I'll make a post about cupcakes soon.












This is a home-made vegan pizza that I made the other night when I knew I'd be in a constant rush for the next couple days ... It's super easy, no special ingredients needed, and it stores well so I can eat a slice here and there as meals (this pizza is very filling!). I will be posting a recipe of this soon as well (super cheap and easy, trust me).











Once the craziness of this week subsides, I hope to post more regularly. It keeps me wanting to make interesting new foods that I haven't tried before.

Happy Eating!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment